Terms & Conditions
You will be required to provide on the day of hire two forms of Identification, a government-issued photo style I.D and a utility bill these must contain the same address of the hirer.
It is your responsibility to check the location is big enough for our castles to fit, castle sizes can be found on the relevant page of each castle (4 foot must be added to each side of the castle for safety) You may lose your deposit and be required to pay the full cost of hire if you do not check. You should read all of our terms & Conditions, FAQ'S section and cancellation policy before your hire, they can all be found on this site.
Full payment is required before we set up.
When Booking any of our products you are agreeing to our terms & conditions as well as agreeing to our delivery policy and cancellation policy.
It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury to users or damage to the equipment (which includes all items supplied by Crown Castles).
PLEASE READ the following safety instructions and ensure that they are followed:
1) A responsible person over 18 years of age must supervise each inflatable at all times. 2) Any soft play and/or other equipment hired must also be supervised by a responsible adult.
3) This equipment has an age limit of _______, and height limit of _______. Please ensure that no-one over this age uses the equipment.
4) The inflatable/s must be secured to the ground at all times.
5) No food or drinks are to be consumed on the inflatable (to avoid choking and mess).
6) All shoes, badges and jewellery (e.g. large earrings, necklaces, etc.) must be removed to avoid damage to the equipment and injury to other users. It is recommended that spectacles and plastic alice bands are also removed. Adults must remove high-heeled shoes before stepping on mats.
7) Ensure that the equipment is not overcrowded and limit the numbers depending on the age and size of children using it according to the recommendations printed on the equipment (on or near the front step of most inflatables).
8) Do not allow children to take any hard or sharp objects onto the equipment, or anything large enough to block exits/entrances.
9) Do not allow children to take balloons onto the equipment (burst balloons and strings can be a choking hazard).
10) No party-poppers, henna, face paint, coloured streamers or “silly string” can be used near or on the equipment, as they can permanently stain.
11) No water or other liquid to be poured or sprayed onto the equipment (other than a reasonable amount for cleaning purposes) as it causes the surface of inflatables to become slippery, damages soft play, and can result in subsequent bookings being cancelled if the equipment is too wet to be delivered. If equipment is deliberately soaked you will be charged double your hire fee to cover our costs in subsequent cancelled bookings and drying time.
12) It is against Health and Safety Regulations to use inflatables when wind speeds, including gusts, that are over 24mph. Crown Castles will not set up their equipment in these conditions. Wind speeds change continuously throughout the day and so it is the responsibility of the person hiring the inflatable to ensure it is not used if wind speeds do go over 24mph.
13) No smoking, barbecues, glass or animals on or near the equipment.
14) Reckless or boisterous behaviour must not be allowed.
15) Avoid large children and small children from using the equipment at the same time.
16) Climbing, hanging, or sitting on the walls is dangerous and must not be allowed.
17) Children must use slides one at a time and must not climb on the sides of the slide.
18) Slides should be used in a sitting position, feet first – do not allow jumping from the top of the slide.
19) Safety mats must be positioned at the bottom of the slide.
20) Ensure that mats supplied with the equipment remain where they were positioned during installation.
21) Do not allow anyone to bounce on the step/front apron of the inflatable/s. The step is there to help users get on and off.
22) No-one with a history of back or neck problems should be allowed on the inflatable/s.
23) Do not allow users on the inflatable/s during inflation or deflation.
24) If the inflatable/s are not being used for any part of the day, please switch the blower/s off at the mains. IMPORTANT: If more than one blower is being run from a single extension lead you must unplug all but one blower before switching back on, plug the remaining blowers in one at a time only when each inflatable or part is fully inflated.
25) In the event of rain please remove children from the inflatable/s and place a table or similar object over the blower/s to prevent water from being blown inside the inflatable/s. Do not switch the blower/s off. Once the rain has stopped, please ensure that the entrance and exit to the inflatable/s are dried with a towel before children are allowed back on as they become slippery when wet.
26) Ensure that the vent on the side of the blower is kept clear at all times.
27) Should a blower overheat or lose power, immediately remove children from the inflatable and switch the blower off at the mains. It should restart when switched back on again 1 or 2 minutes later. If it does not please inform us on the telephone number below.
28) Crown Castles must be advised as soon as possible in the event of any injury requiring professional medical treatment. Treatment must be sought within 2 hours of the injury occurring and a detailed record of the incident and treatment must be provided to Crown Castles.
29) On Adult equipment, adults and children cannot use the equipment at the same time. Anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs (prescription or otherwise) must not use the equipment.
30) If you are unsure about anything, please contact us on the telephone number above.
Please note that all persons using this equipment do so at their own risk. The person/organization hiring the equipment will be responsible/liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use. These guidelines are for the safety of all people using this equipment, and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are adhered to. Crown Castles cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using this equipment.
I acknowledge receipt of the equipment in a good, clean condition and agree to abide by the terms and conditions listed above and return the equipment in the same condition it was received in. (Please note if the Inflatable is collected in a dirty condition then the person hiring it will incur a cleaning charge from £50.00 depending on unit hired.) Please return balls to ball pool before collection.
SIGNED_________________________________ PRINT_________________________________ DATE___________________________